- Riding boots + socks. It looks comfy and for sure we all loved it but it's time to move on. Take a look to over-the-knee boots combined with some long oversized shirt/sweater and maybe you will not be missing riding boots anymore.
- Bell sleeves top. For sure bell sleeves was one of the most popular trends of the previous season but it had its time and now ruffles took its place.
- Lace-up top. Yes, all the fashion bloggers wore this amazing lace-up. Everyone in love with it and we are also big fans of the lace-up trend. But just like everything else this kind of top is no longer trendy in the rapidly changing fashion world. What to try: high-neck top. Try a high-neck top to give your outfit an upgrade this fall.
- Slip dress. Pajama style was easily a Summer and Fall 2016 staple. The slips were paired with everything in your closed but this year it's time to get it over with.
- Low-waist jeans. Say goodbye to low rise jeans. For sure fall is not the warmer season in the year so maybe it's for the best to forget this trend and finally give high-waist jeans a try?
- Flares. Do not be sad to see flares go because this season crop flares are more than welcomed with open arms. The trend looks fresh and can be worn with heels, loafers, sneakers and so on. Petite girls can totally rock flares now.
- Wedge Sneakers. Maybe it wasn't the trend of the previous season but the following fall totally killed wedges sneakers. So be it!
- Off-shoulder tops. Yes-yes why we have to let it go we are in love with off-the-shoulder tops so much. Do not be upset because cold-shoulder top is back and waiting for you to accept.
- Fringe. Time to retire the fringe clothes and opt for a more sleek silhouette. Besides we're getting a little tired of seeing them everywhere.
- Choker. The choker trend is one you won't be sad to see go. Chokers were everywhere and we mean it! Almost all the fashion bloggers wore them with style and we couldn't help but bought one for ourselves. Now put your favorite black string to the jewelry box and replace it with statement earrings.
Vote for Your Favorite Outfit Idea (press Like or Dislike button)
SHOP THE LOOK:
SHOP THE LOOK: